To KATE members,
The 2016 KATE International Conference is held on July 7(Thursday) and 8(Friday), at Korea Chamber of Commerce and Industry (KCCI), Seoul, Korea. For those who wish to pre-register for the conference, please check out the information below and complete your pre-registration by June 20(Monday), 2016.
A. Pre-registration fee
Registration includes access to all presentations, exhibitions, conference bag, program, two lunches, and snacks for the two-day conference period.
- General registration: 40,000 WON
- Student-discount registration: 30,000 WON (must provide a valid student ID onsite).
* Late or on-site registration fee: 50,000 WON (40,000 Won for students), cash only.
B. Payment method
1) Remit the fee to:
Account holder: Eun-Joo Lee (Korea, Republic of)
Address: 109-302 Hyundai Apt., Muak-dong, Jongro-gu, Seoul, Korea
Bank: Shinhan Bank
Account No.: 110-441-858574
Swift code: SHBKKRSE
2) Submit the pre-registration form online through the following link (http://goo.gl/forms/B4Ki3MeqAq) AFTER completing your payment.
* Only Korean Won (KRW) is accepted.
** Credit cards are not accepted.