HOME > Conference > KATE International Conference > 2015 Conference
The Korea Association of Teachers of English (KATE) is now accepting presentation proposals for the 2015 KATE International Conference.
- Proposals which focus on the conference theme will receive initial consideration; however, all proposals on English language teaching including the following topic areas are welcome.
- Approaches and Methodologies
- Curriculum / Materials
- Use of ICT in Language Teaching
- International/Intercultural Communication
- Material Writing and Design
- Second Language Acquisition
- English Language Testing
- Teaching Young Learners
- Language Policy
- Other Areas in ELT
- Research paper_25 minutes
- Teaching demonstration_25 minutes
- Poster presentation_60 minutes